Twitting... this post!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Infinite Possibilities





I don't know how to start this blog... So I thought about "Infinite"... I went online and found this inspirating image from a photographer, Aaron Spicer. The image is soft and hard at the same time, cold and warm. I like the repetition of the circles and the infinity illusion. I like the idea of thinking about "infinity"... I am going to look for more images that make me think and feel about the subject! I think this is a good way to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...