Twitting... this post!

Monday, January 25, 2010

GRANT’S GRAND STYLE

I’ve been thinking for a little while about how to share/write about my favorite designers and their designs/rooms. WHO TO PICK FIRST? Considering that I have so many who inspire me! So, I decided to let it happen! Until… this morning, I came across to a new one (for me). He is based in San Francisco and his name is Grant K. Gibson. I like his style because is an eclectic type: mixing contemporary and antique. In my opinion, Grant’s rooms are classical with a pint of “grand style”; however, they are inviting and charming. In addition, I like him because his rooms make me believe that we don’t need to have so much money to have a beautiful room with that kind of “grand style”.

Conclusion: Everything could be possible! (I’ve been really thinking about the possibilities…)



I love this bedroom designed by him…




I think it’s possible that I have a bedroom like that…?! (I've been thinking about designing my own bedroom.... Why is so hard for an Interior Designer design their own space?!

3 comments:

  1. I think you're better than him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen some of his rooms in Sf design Showcase! I love the tailored way he ties it all together. I'm gonna have to show you pictures of my dining room dilemma, R- and see what you think :)

    www.happpyhavaianasblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sassy,

    If you want learn more about him check his interview in this link below:

    http://skirtedroundtable.blogspot.com/2010/01/san-francisco-designer-grant-k-gibson.html

    I can't wait to see the pictures of your "dining room dilemma"! I would love to help you...

    Cheers,

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...