Twitting... this post!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Splash of Red

I love red poppies… One of these past Saturdays I went {with Mike} to the countryside of New York again, searching for country houses. We stopped to have lunch in this gourmet and organic barn style market. Mike went to bathroom, and I disappeared. The place it was right on the road, but surrounded by lushes farm fields, and in one side of the fields it was ‘splashed’ of red poppies and daises. I could resist it. I went there and spend some time taking pictures of those bright red poppies... Later on that became an inspiration to search for rooms that it was splash by red color.


That was the Market/Barn (I don't remember the name of the place)


Of course, these were the red poppies... Aren't them so pretty!?
















I found this picuture from Internet...  It might be better than mine... I have to confess!  I love the the mix pop of red against the green, and the brownish color house in the background. Oh... and to complete: the blue sky!

2 comments:

  1. Renata, olá.Tudo bem?
    Realmente papoulas são lindas!O vermelho, em detalhes, trás requinte e sofisticação para a decoração. Um toque especial de ousadia.Eu adoro e não tenho receio em usá-lo.Bjs. Sílvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Silvia! A quanto tempo?! Eu ja estava sentindo sua falta por aqui... Ah! Entao essas florzinhas vermelhas se chamam 'papoulas' em Portugues! Eh, eu concordo com voce, o vermelho da um toque de requinte e ousadia!

    Prazer em reve-la!

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...