Twitting... this post!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

MODERN GOTHIC STYLE



I am going to say that I am not a big fan of Halloween Parties… stuff like that! I love the pumpkins, the candies, decorations, but I am not a big fan of the parties… Well, I did not grow up with Halloween day, so that might be why I don’t care so much. However, I've got to tell you that I have a certain fascination for Gothic things… When I was young I was in love with Gothic castles, Middle Age fashion, Ghotic history, etc.. I was not Gothic. I did not have any interest to be Gothic… but I like the mystical and gloomy side of the Gothic style in general. I say that I was a kind of rebel and depressed teenager… and of course, cranky and moody!
This post is to celebrate the Halloween season by celebrating the Gothic Design world. Although I wanted to search for a more modern approach… I got some fantastic images from graphics, fashion, interiors to celebrity Gothic Style…
I found out that the Modern Gothic can be super sexy, coo; and always marvelously dramatic and poetic!













Villeroy & Boch


Bloomingdales


Bergdorf Goodman

Bloomingdales



Bloomingdales
 
Inside Avenue

Gothic Furniture


Net-a-Porter

Blog: Love Handbags for Life

Tauba Auerbach


Grindstore







CSN Stores

Who are you going to be this Halloween?


6 comments:

  1. How funny - I only dressed up for work last Friday but I was a girly Punk with some goth influence hahaha. I love the Cat drawing at the top!!

    Cheers,
    Karen O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you here Karen... I am a big fan of your blog!
    I would love to see a picture of your Halloween costume.
    Ah, the Cat is cute! Did you see his 2 teeth?!
    Welcome to my blog!
    Xoxo,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several of my characters in my Steampunk novels are Goths, kick-ass females with a soft spot for romance, but not all that innocent as one of them tries to seduce Leonardo Da Vinci while time-travelling.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...