Twitting... this post!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

THINGS THAT I LOVE

Sometimes I have clients that come to me and ask me “what is my style”. I always say that my style is their style. I try to work with the client, and bring their personality and things that they like to their spaces, especially for residential projects. Of course, my job is to select the items that goes in the project, and guide the client. Sometimes the client wants to be involved in the process and want search for “the parts” of the project too. It’s fine, but it’s my work to coordinate the overall always thinking in pleasing the client. I always think in the client tastes and necessities. However, I do have my preferences… for sure! And I tell you that my style has changed quite a lot. I believe that everybody styles change because we change. Our lives move in different directions, sometime to different places with different weather conditions, and then our personal style moves together too. The style also can vary from a country house to the apartment in the city for the person. Style is quite questionable, and I do believe that all styles are beautiful. I believe there is “beauty” everywhere, in all styles.
But today I am going to post some of my favorite things. Again, the things here are very specific for one kind of lifestyle. It doesn’t mean that is the only style that lives inside me!


 


What are the things that you like?


 

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! And that chandelier is too amazing! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie,

    Welcome to my Blog! Thanks for the compliment. The chandelier is from Hudson Furniture/NY. One of my favorites showroom in the city.
    Have a beautiful day too!
    Renata

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...