Twitting... this post!

Monday, February 1, 2010

AN INTERVIEW WITH GRANT K. GIBSON

I told you already I get obsessed with things, people, things and things… So if you have been following my blog... you are going to see that I’ve been a little fixated with Grant K. Gibson, a humble, creative, intrepid and young interior designer. Grant, don’t get scared! I am not a stalker. I wouldn't hurt an ant! Ask my husband why he fell in love with me! He would say that it was when he saw me fascinated with a bug while we were hiking… Anyway, enough of this romantic blah, blah, blah…, and let’s get to the point!

There is a blog that I LOVE. THE SKIRTED ROUNDTABLE, managed by Megan Arquette, Linda Merril and Joni Webb. The last person they interviewed was Grant K. Gibson. If you want to learn more about him, check this out! You can hear the guy speaking… and learn more about his “adventures” as an interior designer.



CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN THE PODCAST:

The Skirted Roundtable: San Francisco Designer, Grant K. Gibson#links

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...