Twitting... this post!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What happened at the AD HOME DESIGN SHOW?!?

This past Sunday I got mesmerized with the “natural style” of the Architectural Digest Home Design Show at Pier 94 in New York. I invited some friends to go, but unfortunately nobody could go that day… but you know what? Let me tell you something: I did not feel lonely at all! I had a lot fun by myself; enjoying the new trendy design style: the organic, recycled, green, natural (whatever you want to call it). A style that I identify with a lot as a designer who appreciated green design way before it became a trend... I’m glad it came and it seems that it is going to stay for a long time to come!
I took a lot of pictures!!! Check for yourself my day of fun!

www.kiernwoodworks.com


www.pamelasunday.com


www.douglasthayer.com


www.jeffsoderbergh.com


www.fromthesourceny.com


www.mingodesign.com


www.pennoyernewman.com


www.dbryantarchie.com


www.avivastanoff.com


www.wunderwurks.com


www.dbglassworks.com


www.jvirdenceramics.com


www.pryorcallaway.com


www.cocobolodesign.com


THE END.

3 comments:

  1. UAUUUUU
    DEIXO AQUI MEU ABRAÇO DE 1 DIA DESTE NOVO ANO !!!
    CONTINUE COMEMORANDO ,QUERO AGORA SAUDAR-T PELO NOSSO NIVER ,...LEMBRA JÁ COMEMORAMOS JUNTAS E NUNCA ESQUEÇO .... AÍ BOLO SALGADO GOSTOSO ,..FEITO POR TI ...minha querida ,minha querida egrande AMIGA,... bjus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi R! It all looks so lovely! I love that organic aesthetic! And your post on the resorts in Brasil makes me want to go so bad! :) sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dear Arlete, um dos bouquet de flores da minha mais recente publicacao e para VOCE! Feliz Aniversario minha Amiga!

    Um grande abraco,

    Re

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...