Twitting... this post!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

SPRING TIME ARRIVING… (maybe…!?)

Today I felt a little bit warmer being outside…even though we still have snow on the ground! Mike and I went for a nice walk in one of our favorite parks around our area, Rockefeller State Park Preserve in Westchester, NY. We came home; we took a nap; I woke up and sat to have lunch, when I started flipping through the pages of RESTORATION HARDWARE OUTDOOR's new catalogue that was sitting on my kitchen table for a week already! Wow! I got so excited about their new outdoor 2010 collection! It’s also so inspiring for my outdoor project going on right now in Manhattan… I really want share that with all of you! You might get inspired too! Which one of their collections do you identify with the most?

ST. BARTS COLLECTION

SANTA MONICA COLLECTION

SANTA BARBARA COLLECTION

PROVENCE COLLECTION

NANTUCKET COLLECTION

LEAGRAVE COLLECTION

LA JOLLA COLLECTION

KLISMOS COLLECTION

KINGSTON COLLECTION

HAMPSHIRE COLLECTION

DEL MAR COLLECTION

CATALINA COLLECTION

CARMEL COLLECTION

BELVEDERE COLLECTION

ANTIGUA COLLECTION

ANTIBES COLLECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...