Twitting... this post!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PARIS… A Love Affair…



Ahhhh… Paris… Paris… sometimes in the middle of the afternoon I sigh…
About 2 years ago I spent 4 nights in Paris… {in the summer}. It was love at first sight! Do I have to say anything else?! Whoever’s been there would understand… and for the ones who haven’t, please, GO!

Paris, my love city: Un jour, je dois revenir en arrière!








Today I started uploading all the photos that I have taken and like... The web address that is hosting them is www.renatagross.zenfolio.com

I would like to invite you all to visit it, and leave comments... They are very precious to me! {Prints start at just $6}

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...