Twitting... this post!

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Tour @Hudson Furniture Inc. Workroom


Hudson Furniture Inc. is a high end furniture company located in the Meatpacking District...one of the trendiest areas of New York City. I became a big fan of Hudson Furniture collection when I started attending Interior Design school a few years ago. Today I am very happy that I am not just bringing Hudson Furniture pieces to my fictitious projects from school, but that I am actually bringing them to a “real” home and client. Last week my client and I had the privilege of going to visit the place where all their furniture is made! We met the great people who manufacture the beautiful and so well done pieces; and to complete the whole experience I found out during the tour that a few of them are “fellow Brazilians” from my home town in Brazil! We were really excited to get to know each other… We spoke Portuguese, shared some stories and laughed!





Hudson Furniture Inc. respects the natural forms of trees and inherent grain of wood with well defined organic lines and geometric forms using traditional joinery techniques and hand rubbed oil finishes.







“We put high regard and value on these trees by turning them into pieces of enduring art instead of leaving them out to decay ", Barlas Baylar, Hudson Furniture Inc. founder and designer.



But, Hudson does not stop there! They offer an amazing collection of lighting and marvelous pieces of petrified wood! I really encourage you to stop by there sometime and enjoy their super cool showroom… or if you cannot do that now you should visit their online showroom at www.hudsonfurnitureinc.com

5 comments:

  1. muito bons!!
    arlearte

    ReplyDelete
  2. vce conheceu a fabrica !!?
    arlearte

    ReplyDelete
  3. gostei muito da oval pra escritorio tbem.
    arlearte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
    travel merchant account

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...