Twitting... this post!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

THOMAS O’ BRIEN for Target

In my opinion and many others {I am sure}… Here is another successful designer and merchant...THOMAS O’ BRIEN. Well known for his “warm modernism”, Thomas O’ Brien is the founder of the influential company AERO STUDIOS: retail, interior design services and commercial product development. He is the creator of the sophisticated and “affordable” collection of Vintage Modern for the national wide store TARGET.


THOMAS O'BRIEN VINTAGE MODERN COLLECTION


 Thomas O'Brien® Menswear Bedding Collection - $99.00

Thomas O'Brien® 3-pc. Towel Set-Quiver Brown - $24.00

Thomas O'Brien® 3-pc. Towel Set-Quiver Brown - $21.24


Thomas O'Brien® Hand Painted Dinnerware Collection - $24.99


Thomas O’Brien® Brushed Nickel Step Frame - 5x7" - $12.99

Thomas O'Brien® Ottoman/Bench - This item is out of stock. 
Too bad... : - (




“I like practical and useful things as well as fine and rare things” he says. The combination of opposite elements in his design: as casual and elegant, classic and modern, masculine and feminine fuse a unique style that I take as great inspiration. I am personally attracted to this kind of style _ “the mix”, a personal style of a Bohemian collector, a worldly traveler, a story teller… {Who is Thomas really?!}

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    travel merchant account

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    travel merchant account

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...