Twitting... this post!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A PERFECT WHITE & BLUE HOUSE

PERFECTION: According to the Oxford dictionary the word perfection means: act or process of making perfect. 2. State of being perfect; faultlessness; excellence. 3. perfect person, thing, or example. 1 refinement, enhancement; …. 2 purity, flawlessness, … 3 ideal, …, model, etc…
Anyway, this morning I spent a long time speaking on the phone with one of my best friends, talking about very philosophical and psychological subjects. It was a productive conversation about life… relationships, interior essence, family, career, kids, husbands, passions, etc and etc… It was insightful to both of us! At the end we talked about perfection… How we {human beings} are always looking for perfection; the perfectionism in ourselves, the perfectionism in others, the perfectionism in our lives, in our houses, in the world. Well, maybe not everybody is looking for perfection. By coincidence, last night before I went to bed I found this “absolutely perfect interior house”! I never saw even in magazines such a perfect interior like this one that I am posting here! I was dazzled by such an accomplishment! It’s just amazing how idyllic it is. I want to congratulate the interior designer, Sherrill Canet, the photographer {who I don’t know the name – if somebody out there knows his/her name, please contact me}, the stylist {the same for the stylist}; and the owners for creating this incredibly perfect house! It’s so perfect that it is almost not real!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...