Twitting... this post!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Falling In Love for New York City Again...

I am trying to fall in love for New York again...  I am going back to old photos saved in my folders, in my photo albums, going to my travel books (New York City), trying to remember how great this city is...  You know... We have to reinvent, rediscovery, feed our loves...  So here I am...  working hard on that 'old love' that has been a little weak lately! 




Sooo cute... 'My Love Locked for You'.  Lovely detail...


Walking through...  Walks inside the MoMA Museum are 'red passionate'!

Below follow a series of pictures taken in the MoMA:















I love the MoMA Museum, but the 
New Museum of Contemporary Art is very interesting too;
located at Bowery Street... (like the architecture).  I need to go visit this one more... ;-)



Bookstore of the Contemporary Museum of Art.


In the coffee area of the Contemporary Museum of Art.
... I don't know...?! I like this picture.


And I let the 'Gods' of  The MET of New York speak about it...!!!


And let Vincent Van Gogh speaks about it too...!


I think you know where this loooong tail lives?!
 American Museum of Natural History is a looooot of fun!!!
Check these out:








                                       


                                                              
                                                         
And a millons years ago...

Rose Center for Earth & Space at Natural History Museum.


Unique experience at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.

POST STILL IN PROGRESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...