Twitting... this post!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK #1

This time going to Brazil (in my burden) I found a very interesting new Brazilian musician...  Her songs are so sweet and melodic that made me feel calmer and more patient during my 10 hours flight from New York to Sao Paulo.  I listened her album over and over...  It was like listing a little 'bird signing' in my ears. 

Tie, that's her name, short and sweet.  According to her Tie is a bird's kind that her hippie mom gave to her...

Would like to watch video and listen one of my favorite songs from the album?

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...