Twitting... this post!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK # 3

If you want see more photos of Hawaii, go to this link
Renata Gross Photography...  This album it's totally a celebration of life!



 This post is a celebration of Hawaii's natural beauty and their music. Here I would like to share an incredible Hawaii singer! He has an angel's voice!


This song makes my eyes tear… But it’s not tear of sadness, neither happiness… I tear because my heart fills with some kind of emotion that is not clear… it's some kind of emotion that makes me feel inspirited... and my heart beats faster!

If you want learn more about Hawaii, and maybe start planning a trip visit go to: HAWAII'S OFFICIAL SITE

1 comment:

  1. Renata, how wonderful a sight to behold!!

    I have a Luxurious New Giveaway on my site....Come and enter!!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...