Twitting... this post!

Friday, October 8, 2010

WISHING TO BE BOSSA

Feeling ‘Bossa’? Unfortunate: NO! Working hard… and not relaxed at all! Fall is coming here {getting chilly}, and I am wishing to be in the weather of Brazil! Living a life like Brazilians, eating like Brazilians, feeling like Brazilian! This is really ironic: I am wishing to live a life like Brazilians even though I am Brazilian! The story is: I am still Brazilian, but I live a New Yorker's life). Got it?!

OK. Let’s dream a little bit… Let’s pretend that I {if you want come too you are welcome} in Brazil living a ‘Bossa Nova Style’.


Arquitetura: Adriana Fernandes Consulim















TIPS: Now if you want to create the 'Bossa Nova Style' in your home, or even in your office I will give you some suggestions where you can buy Brazilian furniture that got that kind of style:

NOTE: Drag your mouse to the image then you' ll get the name of the product and where
you can find it!

Sources:

5 comments:

  1. Very cool and I love the vaulted ceilings!

    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá,Renata.Tudo bem?Adorei Bossa Nova Style!
    Lá no meu blog,a imagem do aparador branco(vitrine de louças)foi cedida por Wunderweib não sei sua origem.
    Não temos IKEA/Brasil mas gostaríamos muito. Veja, no link abaixo, um post que fiz sobre a IKEA. http://arquiteturadoimovelarq.blogspot.com/2010/09/noticias-do-mundo-ikea-moveis-e-gatos.html
    Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    travel merchant account

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...