Twitting... this post!

Friday, February 4, 2011

CRUSH SERIES - BEAMS

One of my architectural crushes: EXPOSED BEAMS. Maybe it’s because they remind me of my childhood house in the farm… Maybe it’s just because I love to look at the bareness of a building… It’s like looking at an exposed spine. Huh, maybe that doesn’t sound that appealing…; “exposed spine”. Who wants to look at an “exposed spine”?! I should say: sculptural element. That sounds more attractive, right!?  But, speaking about being attractive... Look at the spaces below...  Lay down and enjoy it! 


I don't have a crush on just the beams in this case...  I have a crush on everything!  The stone wall, the fireplace, the doors and windows, the furniture... etc... etc...  For more: Rees Roberts + Partners





Ah.... Natural wood and white...










 SPECIAL THANKS TO DECOR PAD!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...