Twitting... this post!

Friday, February 11, 2011

OOH LA LA! WHAT ROMANTIC BEDROOMS!!!

Oh la la too for this week! It’s been an intense one… after breaking my front tooth, receiving the same furniture piece for the second time with problems, working under pressure to finish “the improvement of my portfolio”, having a different movement in my house (guests), getting a phone call from my family in Brazil saying that my 90 year old grandfather was going to have a risky surgery… and running to the airport to meet one of my best friends during an hour and a half flight connection… (this part of the week was really good because I haven’t seen her for many years)...what else will happen this week?! That’s enough for a week, right?!
I'm so glad that today is Friday… I feel tired! Then I thought about a my next vacation (with my hubby)… We are thinking about Spain & Morroco, and then I got lost in my thoughts of a wonderful vacation and this fabulous hotel came appeared… Kasbah Tamadot Hotel.  To celebrate this coming Valentine’s day please dream with me while admiring these exquisite bedrooms!



























Which of these rooms would like to stay?  It's hard to choose, right?!


1 comment:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.travel merchant account

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...