Twitting... this post!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

SERIES COLOR PALETTE: Browns, Beiges & Blue

I think lately I have developed a crush for browns, beiges & blues together… That is certainly a warm and some kind of moody palette; combined with layers of objects, rich textures, antique finishes bring a style that is totally inviting and casual sophisticated.

{INSPIRATION IMAGE}. I know... I know... You are probably saying... "what is this picture to do with the rest of the rooms?!" "How about the Browns, Beiges and Blue?!" I would say that some rooms would not connect with it that much, but some of them: "Yes"!
{Ah, look at the black in the background as some kind of deep intense navy blue!} My lately obsession with deep intense navy blue is making me to see back as blue! That's obsession, you know...!






Photo: Christina Murphy Interiors' website - Well, the cabinets seem to have been painted in black... But I almost see deep blue in some parts... As I said my obsession with deep blue is making me to have delirious...

 
 
 




 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Renatta I love the palette. My office and stairway are a very deep blue teal and I am loving decorating around it!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my very Fashionable Giveaway from the French Basketeer!

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...