Twitting... this post!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

TRADITIONAL MEETS CONTEMPORARY IN SPAIN. OLE!

I’ve always been a big fan of Flamenco Dance… Yesterday while watching the local news I saw an advertisement about a Spanish group who is performing in the city... Siudy Between Worlds. That didn't just call my attention to go watch the show, but it also pulled my attention to search more about Spanish culture and design. I see a strong drama in Spanish culture… a great  passion and “fuerza” in combination with sensuality and romance. I define it as intricate and sharp. I so much want to find more about this culture…
For now, we can enjoy the vibrant energy produced by the sounds and movements of this dance group that we can see in the videos created by Siudy Between Worlds.


In my opinion, El Palauet Hotel, in Barcelona, is another expression of drama and “good taste” of the Spanish people. The Art Nouveau meets the “new world”… as a perfect marriage. The design of the hotel makes me think of a gorgeous Spanish bride!












 
 


Have you ever watched the show Between Worlds?
Have you ever stayed in El Palauet Hotel?
I would love to hear about your experience of the Spanish world!



No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...