Twitting... this post!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ASIAN STYLE



I have been so intensely busy this week… between finishing my hubby and my summer trip plans to China, preparing to host my dear mom, trying to make a business project  happen, finishing my internship… between the normal stuff of every day! I feel so bad that I’ve been displacing my blog… I haven’t been on time with it! My goal is one post per week! But the week has been passing by so fast! I can’t keep up!!! I need some “Zen style” to slow me down and relax me…! It’s the Asian Style: a minimal, clean, contemporary style. What I like about the “Asian Style” is the fact that is simple and open! It could be a little cold and lack charm, but it’s very practical. This week what I did need the most it was practicality. I think life can be so much less complicated if we live in more open spaces, with less things…! What do you think?

























Learn how to live "zen" with... Zen Habits



2 comments:

  1. e ae renatita

    curindo muito a arte inerior de projetar , belas fotos e ambientes !! Saudades d vce , sua mami já retornou oxalá ela fique mais , bjão dear
    arlete

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...