Twitting... this post!

Monday, May 30, 2011

MONDAY OFF = MEMORIAL DAY


It might be a little too late to post this one… because I generally don’t plan what I am writing… Most of the time I wake up, and whatever is passing through my mind would became the subject of the day! For some reason I woke up today and I thought: “Oh, how great today is a holiday!” Mike is home, I did not go to my internship… and it feels like Saturday, or Sunday! Ok. Today is Memorial Day. Some people are having barbecues in their backyards, enjoying their day off; and it’s the beginning of summer (here in USA)! A combination of all that got me inspired to search about things Memorial Day things… I mean, things related to the party atmosphere. How lovely is it to have a casual party in your backyard with friends and family! And that’s about it: simple table set ups for your Memorial Day get together! Well, like a said before… It might be a little late for that, if I want to share ideas with you girls and boys! But, I am thinking of that last minute idea that you are looking for… maybe you are not preparing a party right now; just mellowing out like me and searching for inspirations… so there it goes_ some cute, eye candy for your off day!


Via The Party Dress

Via Country Living - Photo credit: Keith Scott Morton

Via Marth Stewart

Via A Trendy Wedding

Via Pizzazzeria

WHAT TO WEAR... Via At Auds


Via Southerliving - Photo credit: Jennifer Davick

Via The Cake
WHAT TO WEAR... Via Polyvore


Via The Style Sisters


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...