Twitting... this post!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GARDENING… BARBECUING… TIME TO ENJOY LIFE!

I am late with my weekly post… Sorry for those who were waiting for it! I got really busy last week, and sick this weekend. Therefore, I was forced to take a break. That’s a problem that I constantly am dealing with: pushing myself to the limits! Then, I get sick.  I am trying to learn how to relax, take time for myself and not feel guilty. Do you deal with that issue too?

Anyway, I am not here to talk about my issues… Thought it’s of part my life, part of my design process and everything else...my blog for example. But talking about relaxation… I would like to share with you the collection of furniture and accessories my client and I are planning to use in her nice outdoor space that we renovated last year. Our design concept was developed to be modern, clean and functional, with a Zen touch… The idea is to create a space that has a casual lounge mood when entertaining, with a lot of places to sit and hang out; and when by herself or with company... to be a place to relax, sunbathe, flip a magazine and have a healthly drink.







Maybe this collection can inspire you to design your own special retreat right behind your back door! There are a few ways that you can do that... Getting one of our Design Concept Packages, buying an E-Design Package, OR… you can Do-It-Yourself with our help!



1 comment:

  1. Renatta I adore outdoor living in the summertime!! Great ideas...

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Do Come and enter my Great Giveaway from Serena & Lily!

    You will love it! Ends tomorrowat 12 est

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...